Real Review Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 ( WiFi, 32GB, Black) - UK Version

Thursday 9 August 2012


Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 ( WiFi, 32GB, Black) - UK Version


231 of 233 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant tablet!
Bought the Samsung Galaxy 10.1 16 GB tablet online from a different supplier as Amazon were unable to explain the price difference between the black and the white versions of this tab. The black one was on offer at £359.10 whereas the white one was shown as £399. I notice today the prices have gone up so I don't know what is going on with Amazon. The competitor still has...
Published 7 months ago by Zontania

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
versus
30 of 32 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted so much more
I wanted this to be so much more. I have only ever used the iPod touch as a very small but practical tablet. It was great if a little restricted. So I made the jump to an Android tablet having used a Samsung Galaxys2 phone, which I was very impressed with and runs Android Ice cream sandwich very well.
I decided to buy the Galaxy 10.1 having read the reviews and...
Published 3 months ago by M. Keeble-payne

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 NEW RELEASE All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.