Real Review Apple iPad 16GB WiFi + 3G 1st Generation

Thursday 9 August 2012

Apple iPad 16GB WiFi + 3G 1st Generation
123 of 126 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tablet PC on the Planet from an Android User....
Call me Lazy but I purchased this for lazying about on the couch when I could NOT be bothered to boot up the "main DESKTOP" and sit in front of the huge screen.

Its nice once and a while to get away from the 24 inch Desktop PC Screen. Hence the iPad 2. - I don't know what I would do without it now TBH.

Anyways I never bought the iPad 1. because I...
Published 15 months ago by David Glasgow

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
versus
88 of 95 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars not using it as much as I anticipated
It looks beautiful and is lovely to hold and use. I got used to the interface very quickly. However, as someone who spends a lot of time browsing the internet, I am surprised how I prefer to use the PC more than the iPAD for most of my browsing.
I think this is for a few reasons:
1. I haven't yet set up the email client so all my emails are to my PC and filed...
Published 21 months ago by Lanoir

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 NEW RELEASE All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.