Real Review Kindle Touch Simple-to-use touchscreen, with audio and built-in Wi-Fi

Saturday 21 July 2012

Kindle e-reader


I wasn't immediately keen on the idea of the Amazon Kindle as I thought I would lose some of the enjoyment of the reading experience - I suppose I thought it would be like reading from a standard computer screen. That was until I had a look at my mum's Kindle and from the moment I started reading I knew I had to have one!

I ordered the Touch, as for £20 more you get a more slimline product, and I am delighted with it.

It is light, attractive and comfortable to hold;

The screen is responsive, but not excessively so;

It is nicer to read than paper. I activated the 'refresh e-ink after every page turn' feature to avoid the ghost writing that people have warned of and have not found it to be a problem whatsoever;

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 NEW RELEASE All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.